MALAYSIA GOOD AGRICULTURAL PRACTICES (myGAP)
MyGAP is a comprehensive certification scheme for agricultural, aquaculture and livestock sector. MyGAP is implemented based on Malaysian Standard (MS). MS 1784:2005 Crop Commodities- Good Agricultural Practice, MS 1998:2007 Good Aquaculture Practice (GaqP), MS 2467:2012 – Code of Practice for Seaweed Cultivation, and MS 2027:2006 Good Animal Husbandry Practice for livestock sector.
MyGAP is an Economic Transformation Programme (ETP) initiative under the Strategic Reform Initiatives – Competition, Standard and Liberalisation (SRI-CSL) which is an enabler to the National Key Economic Area – Agriculture (NKEA – Agriculture).
Why MALAYSIA GOOD AGRICULTURAL PRACTICES (myGAP)?
Good Agricultural Practice (GAP) is an agricultural practice which emphasises on environment, economy and social aspects to ensure the produce is safe and of good quality.
Why Mindsky ISO Consultant
- We empower the intelligence of our customer MINDs to reach the SKY level of freedom to perform better.
- We care our customer utmost satisfaction.
- We do not compromise on quality delivery.
- We give our honest feedback to our customers.
- We deliver solutions to meet our evolving customer needs.
- 100% success rate for MALAYSIA GOOD AGRICULTURAL PRACTICES (myGAP) Certification.
We coach, we teach, we guide, we share and we empower all our clients with our real experience to gain their freedom to perform better.