What is BRC CERTIFICATION issue 8
BRITISH RETAIL CONSORTIUM (BRC) FOOD SAFETY CERTIFICATION issue 8
BRC Certification is a Global Standard for Food Safety, it has been updated at regular intervals to reflect the latest thinking in food safety and it has now attained usage worldwide. BRC standard provides a framework of food safety, quality and operational criteria with regard to legal compliance and protection of the consumer, to food manufacturers.
BRC Standard is divided into nine sections:
- Senior Management Commitment
- The Food Safety Plan – HACCP
- Food Safety and Quality Management System
- Site Standards
- Product Control
- Process Control
- High-risk, High-care and Ambient High-care Production Risk Zones
- Requirements for Traded Products
Why BRITISH RETAIL CONSORTIUM (BRC Certification)
BRC standard certification is recognized by many retailers, food service companies and manufacturers around the world when assessing the capabilities of their suppliers. Manufacturers and retailers protect their product safety and brand reputation, by requiring their suppliers to acquire BRC certification.
Why Mindsky ISO Consultant
- Empower the intelligence of our customer MINDs to reach the SKY level of freedom to perform better.
- We care our customer utmost satisfaction.
- We do not compromise on quality delivery.
- Give our honest feedback to our customers.
- Deliver solutions to meet our evolving customer needs.
- 100% success rate for BRITISH RETAIL CONSORTIUM (BRC) FOOD SAFETY Certification.
We coach, teach, guide, share and we empower all our clients with our real experience to gain their freedom to perform better.