ISO 45001:2018 OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
ISO 45001 specifies requirements for an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system, and gives guidance for its use, to enable organizations to provide safe and healthy workplaces by preventing work-related injury and ill health, as well as by proactively improving its OH&S performance.
Occupational Health and Safety (OHSAS) is applicable to any organization that wishes to establish, implement and maintain an OH&S management system to improve occupational health and safety, eliminate hazards and minimize OH&S risks (including system deficiencies), take advantage of OH&S opportunities, and address OH&S management system nonconformities associated with its activities.
Also Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) applicable to any organization regardless of its size, type and activities. It is applicable to the OH&S risks under the organization’s control, taking into account factors such as the context in which the organization operates and the needs and expectations of its workers and other interested parties.
ISO 45001 will be the new international standard for an OHSMS. While it is similar to OHSAS 18001
Why Mindsky ISO Consultant
- We empower the intelligence of our customer MINDs to reach the SKY level of freedom to perform better.
- We care our customer utmost satisfaction.
- We do not compromise on quality delivery.
- We give our honest feedback to our customers.
- We deliver solutions to meet our evolving customer needs.
- 100% success rate for ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health AND Safety Certification.
Our client industry chart %: Manufacture: 20%, Constuction & Engineering: 80%.
We coach, we teach, we guide, we share and we empower all our clients with our real experience to gain their freedom to perform better.