ISO 22000:2018 FOOD SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
ISO 22000:2018, Food safety management systems, It is a requirement for any organization in the food chain and all organizations in the food and feed industries, regardless of size or sector. It defines what an organization must do to demonstrate its ability to control food safety hazards and ensure that food is safe for consumption.
ISO 22000 Food safety certification follows the same High-Level Structure (HLS) as other ISO management system standards, such as ISO 9001 (quality management), it is designed in a way that it can be integrated into an organization’s existing management processes but can also be used alone.
The key potential benefits of using the ISO 22000:2018 standard are
- Improved management of risks in food safety processes
- The ability to consistently provide food-related products and services that are safe and meet regulatory requirements
- Demonstrating strong links to the United Nations’ Codex Alimentarius (Food Code), which develops food safety guidelines for governments.
Why ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Certification?
ISO 22000 training enables organizations to put in place a food safety management system that helps them improve their overall performance when it comes to food safety.
Why Us to be your ISO 22000 Training Consultant
- Empower the intelligence of our customer MINDs to reach the SKY level of freedom to perform better.
- Care our customer utmost satisfaction.
- We do not compromise on quality delivery.
- Give our honest feedback to our customers.
- Deliver solutions to meet our evolving customer needs.
- 100% success rate for ISO 22000 FOOD SAFETY Certification.
We coach, we teach, we guide, we share and we empower all our clients with our real experience to gain their freedom to perform better.