What is HAZARD ANALYSIS CRITICAL CONTROL POINT (HACCP)Provided HACCP Training Course In Malaysia
HACCP training is a systematic approach to food safety that focuses on preventing contamination from biological, chemical, physical and radiological hazards using common sense application of scientific principles.
HACCP is used at all stages of food production, from raw material production, procurement and handling, to manufacturing, distribution and consumption of the finished product.
Examples of hazards assessed by an HACCP system include:
- Physical – hard or sharp items and foreign materials
- Chemical – processor receiving product, processing equipment, substances
- Biological – microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, yeasts, molds, parasites and pathogens
Why HACCP Certification Malaysia?
Each food processing or handling business should develop a HACCP system or equivalents and tailor one to its individual product, processing and distribution conditions.
An HACCP system is reliant on facilities, equipment and good practices already being in place to keep the analysis and resulting control methods manageable. HACCP is accepted worldwide as a suitable system for ensuring food safety and is a legal requirement or recommended for food business in most developed countries.
Click here to know –>How to get HACCP Certification?
Why choose us to for HACCP Training Consultant?
- We empower the intelligence of our customer MINDs to reach the SKY level of freedom to perform better.
- We care our customer utmost satisfaction.
- We do not compromise on quality delivery.
- We give our honest feedback to our customers.
- We deliver solutions to meet our evolving customer needs.
- 100% success rate for HAZARD ANALYSIS CRITICAL CONTROL POINT HACCP Certification with our HACCP Training.
We coach, we teach, we guide, we share and we empower all our clients with our real experience to gain their freedom to perform better.