GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICE (GMP) MS 1514:2009
GMP is a minimum sanitary and processing requirements for producing safe and wholesome food. GMP is an important part of regulatory control over the safety of food supply. GMP describes the methods, equipment, facilities, and controls for producing processed food in accordance with best practices and good hygienic practices in the food industry.
GMP certification must be implemented as a prerequisite, before manufacturers implement HACCP- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points.
GMP certification build consumers’ confidence, enhance image of the company in the production of safe food. GMP certification increase the company’s competitive edge in the international market.
Why Mindsky ISO Consultant
- We empower the intelligence of our customer MINDs to reach the SKY level of freedom to perform better.
- We care our customer utmost satisfaction.
- We do not compromise on quality delivery.
- We give our honest feedback to our customers.
- We deliver solutions to meet our evolving customer needs.
- 100% success rate for GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICE (GMP) MS 1514:2009 Certification.
We coach, we teach, we guide, we share and we empower all our clients with our real experience to gain their freedom to perform better.