ISO/IEC 17025: 2017, General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories, is the international reference for testing and calibration laboratories wanting to demonstrate their capacity to deliver reliable results.
Why ISO/IEC 17025:2017?
ISO/IEC 17025 enables laboratories to demonstrate that they operate competently and generate valid results, thereby promoting confidence in their work both nationally and around the world.
ISO/IEC 17025 also helps facilitate cooperation between laboratories and other bodies by generating wider acceptance of results between countries. Test reports and certificates can be accepted from one country to another without the need for further testing, which, in turn, improves international trade.
Why Mindsky ISO Consultant
- We empower the intelligence of our customer MINDs to reach the SKY level of freedom to perform better.
- We care our customer utmost satisfaction.
- We do not compromise on quality delivery.
- We give our honest feedback to our customers.
- We deliver solutions to meet our evolving customer needs.
- 100% success rate for ISO/IEC 17025:2017 GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE COMPETENCE OF TESTING AND CALIBRATION LABORATORIES Certification.
We coach, we teach, we guide, we share and we empower all our clients with our real experience to gain their freedom to perform better.